Applications on prescribed Application Form are invited from qualified/ eligible candidates for the following teaching & non-teaching posts for newly established LUMHS Constituent Medical College namely "LUMHS Khairpur Medical College" at Khairpur Mirs, Sindh.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Closing date for receipt of Application Forms is Tuesday the 15th January, 2013.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
I) HARDSHIP ALLOWANCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FACULTY.
ii) ALL ABOVE POSITIONS (TEACHING & NON TEACHING) ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOR LUMHS KHAIRPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE.
iii) Age limit relaxable as per Government policy.
iv) Those candidates who are working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous/ Semi-Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel with Departmental Permission (NOC) and an advance copy of the application form(s) must also be received in this office within due date.
v) Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
vi) University reserves the right to cancel all advertised post(s), partly or as a whole.
vii) Incomplete application(s), in any manner, shall not be entertained.
viii) Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
vii) No T.A/D.A will be paid for appearing in written test / interview.
- Prescribed application forms are available from the office of the Director Human Resources LUMHS Jamshoro, on payment of Rs.1500/- (Non refundable) for each post, through a Bank Challan, payable in National Bank of Pakistan, LUMHS Branch, Jamshoro, or application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.lumhs.edu.pk/careers/index.html duly supported with Pay Order / Bank Draft of Rs.1500/-in favour of Vice Chancellor, LUMHS Jamshoro.
- Application form with full particulars must include three photographs, TWO SETS of attested photocopies of all relevant Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Residential documents (Domicile, PRC & CNIC) and Matriculation Pakka Certificate, Mark sheet and onwards including Valid PMDC Registration Certificate, Revised PMDC Experience Certificate and copies of Research Publications.
- The required documents are to be submitted at the time of submission of application form and no further communication regarding short of documents will be made after due date.
- Application(s) on plain paper and/ or only CV will not be entertained.
MUHAMMAD SALEH RAJAR
LIAQUAT UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCES, JAMSHORO